On this page, we want to share inspiring, informative, exciting resources with you!
They are created by our allies, experts, news media and partners.
If you’re missing articles, books or other information, please let us know.
- Ecofeminism fueling the journey to energy democracy, TNI
- Climate breakdown ‘is increasing violence towards women’, The Guardian
- Why the world needs an African ecofeminist future, African Arguments
- The eco gender gap: why is saving the planet seen as women’s work? The Guardian
- How Climate Change Exacerbates Gender Inequality Across the Globe, Time
- Read Up on the Links Between Racism and the Environment, New York Times
- COVID-19: Women-led localised responses to the coronavirus pandemic, ActionAid Australia
- COVID-19 – Crisis upon Crisis in Africa: An Ecofeminist Perspective, WoMin
- Women shouldering the burden of climate crisis need action, not speeches, the Guardian
Waarom klimaatactivisme niet zonder lhbti+’ers kan, OneWorld
- Feminism for the 99%, Cinzia Arruzza, Tithi Bhattacharya, and Nancy Fraser
- Caliban and the Witch, Silvia Federici
- Ecowomanism, Melanie L. Harris
- Feminist theory, Bell Hooks
- Ecofeminism, Maria Mies and Vandana Shiva
- Staying alive, Vandana Shiva
- Call them by their true names, Rebecca Solnit
- White Innocence, Gloria Wekker
- Support local groups and organizations.
- Be aware of and critical on green-washing and gender-washing.
- Join demonstrations and actions.
- Read and talk about climate change and how it deepens gender, racial and economic injustices.
- Check out Mama Cash and Climate Liberation Bloc
- Visit Women’s Environmental Network, Indigenous Climate Hub, or Women Engaged for a Common Future
- Check out Native Women’s Wilderness, Seeding Sovereignty and The Climate Migration Coalition
- Read more in the Written Resource Library of WoMin, or go to All Power To The People! Reading List of the Black Archives